Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Nachos Calling

Howdy, Nacho fans!  Wow, we had 9 players in last week's sketch challenge, woohoo!  Okay, so one of them was me but still that's a big group for our lil challenge :)  And this week we have a fun and bright color combination for you to try:


How much are we all going to miss Strawberry Slush when it retires in a few short months?  So here's my card for today's Nacho Average Color Challenge:


Is it weird that I would totally love to have a phone like that and I don't even hardly ever talk on the phone? :)  This card was quick to put together--a little embossing powder, some Framelits, add in a couple Candy Dots and bam.  Done.  I thought about putting another Candy Dot in the center of the phone's dial...might still do that.

Anyway, that's it for me today.  Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to visit the Nacho Average Challenges blog and post your own colorful creation over there for us to look at :)  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Timeless Talk
Ink:  Versamark, Bermuda Bay
Paper:  Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP
Accessories:  Circles & Starburst Framelits, Brights Candy Dots, Hexagon punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

LOVE the colors and the diagonal stripes. Funny, I never quite caught on to the diagonal stripes in clothing although it was in fashion in the 70's and then again not too long ago. Just seemed strange on a person's body. Works here, though. Yes, I do like that "hot pink" color. I looked at the jackets in that color when you and I went to Dress Barn. I'd rather have a long-sleeved more formal jacket and they didn't have my size. They had one that was open in the front with a shawl collar and rolled up sleeves. That's just too casual for what I like. Funny, I'm wearing a red one with rolled up sleeves right now, but the front is more tailored and I like the combo. It's still fancy enough. Yackey, yack, yack, huh?

Hope you have a wonderful day today. Looks nice outside today, but we're expecting possible storms tomorrow. Love you!