Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Nachos: Sheltering Tree

Good morning Nacho fans!  It is time once again for a Nacho Average Color Challenge:


These colors seemed very fall to me, but of course I had to try to do something different with them.  So here's my card:


I finally hopped on the Sheltering Tree bandwagon :)  I think I'll have fun with this set.  I'm not wild about how the bicycle turned out--believe it or not, I stamped the main part of it (wheels and such) with Basic Black ink, but apparently that's the one firm foam ink pad I got that isn't inked up well enough.  So I guess I'll just continue using the Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad until my Basic Black ink refill gets here.

Your turn now!  Make your own Nacho color-iffic creation and post it to the Nacho blog.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sheltering Tree
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Basic Black
Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, All Abloom DSP Stack
Accessories:  Regals & Neutrals Candy Dots

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I really like that tree! Very nice. And yes, the colors do look fall. I guess you can cross over into spring/summer with those anyway. In fact, I'm wearing a brown today.

You have a very spring, sun-shiny day! It's raining here right now. Guess that thunder did had something behind it.