Saturday, July 23, 2016

A-Team Baby Book: March

Y'all, we are almost at the end of this baby book--just a first birthday layout and the last page are left.  Woohoo!  So let's check out March:


I admit, my March layouts often look very similar across multiple baby books.  I just don't have a whole lot of St. Patrick's Day stamps, and I really do love that patterned paper.


And I love O'Leary.  And I was sneaky:  the A-Team are super rah-rah for their respective college teams, and this page is yellow and green and has a bear on it, which are the colors and mascot for MY school.  Teehee!  Well, what other colors would you use for a St. Patrick's Day layout?  By the way, the accents on this layout are Night of Navy, not black, though they look black in the photos.


One more shamrock.


And here is today's color palette:  Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Night of Navy, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White.  In other news, I *did* get my craft table cleaned off yesterday and it looks so nice and sparkly that I really wonder why I waited so long to clean it.  I got to work yesterday updating my personal stamp catalog and I'm hoping to start another scrapbook layout today.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Pinch Proof, bear from Whipper Snapper
Ink:  Basic Black, Garden Green, Night of Navy
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Night of Navy, PTI White, Country Club DSP
Accessories:  Deco Labels Framelits, circle & scalloped circle punches, Sizzix alphabet, Prismacolor Pencils

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

SO sweet. Love this. And you do such an excellent job in coloring in the stamps. Great job!