Sunday, July 17, 2016

Surprise Sweetie!

Guess what guess what GUESS WHAT!!!


I'm a Surprise Sweetie at Cupcake Inspirations!  They kindly invited me to play along with this week's challenge:


a.) Those cupcakes look ridiculously yummy.
b.) I wouldn't say no to eating the pineapple, too.
c.) I think I need to make another card with a pineapple on it, but for now here's what I made:


I kinda seriously love this card and I know exactly who's going to get it.  My friend Ashlea lives in Hawaii (hello tropical!), and she loves hot pink and bold black & white prints.  I don't know how she feels about flamingos but I'mma find out.  I just got the Pop of Paradise stamp set last week so I was very excited to ink it up...and there's a pineapple in the set, so I think I may just have to play along with this challenge a second time.

And you can play along too!  Go check it out at Cupcake Inspirations.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Pop of Paradise
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Emerald Envy
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Emerald Envy, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White, Pop of Paradise DSP
Accessories:  Lots of Labels & Layering Circles Framelits, rhinestones, Dimensionals

8 comments:

cm said...

I'm joining you in loving this card: it's fabulously tropical! Your friend will adore it, especially since you've incorporated her tastes in hot pink and bold B&W prints. As for the flamingo: definitely the star of the stage! So glad you've joined us as our GD for this challenge!
~carol

Indy's Designs said...

So glad to have you join us at Cupcake Inspirations! Your card is fabulous! Love the colors and papers, and well it's just fabulous!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

CCsMom said...

LOVE the colors, but I have always loved that color combo. Very tropical looking. Wish I was in Hawaii!!!

Jen Carter said...

What an adorable card!! I'm so glad you were able to join us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!

Sandy said...

Congrats on being our Surprise Sweetie! I do love the bold tropical colors.
-Sandy, DT

EK Gorman said...

This is such a beautiful design. Congrats on being the Surprise Sweetie this week over at Cupcake Inspirations.
-EK :)

Unknown said...

What a lovely card! I love your pink and teal together! CI team mate :)

Jen Carter said...

Love the layout of your card and the colors you mixed together as well! So pretty!