Monday, July 4, 2016

Touring the Tower of London

Happy 4th of July!  It's supposed to be rainy here all day so I think we're just going to stay at the casa and chill with our dogs this year.  Which is fine by me :)

I don't have any scrapbook layouts to share that are really Independence Day-related, so here's one from London instead:


This was from 2011, when Bennet and Missy visited us in England.  The hubs had to work this day so I took our visitors down to London to visit the Tower of London, and then afterwards we got back to my car only to discover that my battery was dead.  It took us an hour to find someone with jumper cables to help us out, so after that Bennet bought me a set to keep in my car (Merry Christmas to me).  And I never ever ever killed a battery again :)


The "London" stamp is not an alphabet, it's all one stamp and I so wish whatever company that was had made ones like that for Rome and Paris and all kinds of other cities but apparently it's only London because I looked a couple months ago.  Since the pics were taken in December, I decided to put a couple snowflakes on there but I think maybe I should have used a more saturated blue color because the Bashful Blue is washed out.  Too late now.


Today's color combination:  So Saffron, Old Olive (green and gold for Missy!), Baked Brown Sugar, and a bit of Bashful Blue.

Have a great holiday, y'all, and stay safe!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Flurry of Wishes, non-SU London stamp
Ink:  Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Soft Suede marker
Paper:  So Saffron, Baked Brown Sugar, Thick Whisper White, Ski Slope DSP
Accessories:  Snow Flurry punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!