Monday, May 8, 2017

Favorite Eats

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Okay, so every day that I post is a scrappy day on the blog lately.  Haven't made a card in weeks but man, am I scrappin' up a storm.  So today I'm sharing one of the ten (TEN!) layouts I made last week!


The photos are from our last few weeks on Okinawa, when we hit up all our favorite restaurants one last time before leaving the island (see them all here).  I'm digging the bright colors I used on this layout, and especially those bold bright patterns from the Sweet Taffy DSP pack (retired, because I have a huge paper hoard!).


Yet another mixed-font title, but this one was super easy because the "favorite" was already a stamp by itself from the set Wonderful Favorites, so this title was really quick to stamp.


Today's color palette:  Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, and Whisper White.  LOVE. IT.

I think we're starting to get a routine established with Ryan, which is lovely.  We stopped swaddling this weekend because he flipped himself from his back onto his front, so now he's just sleeping in jammies.  We think he might wake himself up more often because he can move his arms freely, but he seems to be pretty good about putting himself back to sleep so I may be getting more sleep here soon too!  I still wake up a lot even if he's not making noise.

Anyway, I'm off.  I have yet more scrapping to do...I think I'm going to work on my honeymoon album!  I so want to finish that just so I can call one project completely donesies.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wonderful Favorites, Letterpress Alphabet
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Sweet Taffy DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: