Monday, May 22, 2017

Horseback Riding (Wales)

It's a rainy scrappy Monday, y'all.  How was your weekend?  I was really really hoping to finish up my honeymoon album over the weekend, but it took a lot longer than expected to clean house yesterday so I still have two layouts to finish up.  One just needs journaling, but the other one has some work left to do.  I know what I'll be doing during naptime today!

Anyway, I do have a scrapbook layout to share today!  Something pretty simple.


Pictures are from our 2014 road trip through Wales; read the original blog post here.  I think it was another cloudy/rainy day when I took the photo of this layout, it came out kinda dark.  Well, dang.  It seems like I'm doing a lot of layouts lately with only horizontal photos, and there's only so many ways you can arrange a bunch of horizontal photos if you're not cropping them much.  Ever get the feeling that your pages are all starting to look alike?  Well, at least the colors change...


Super-simple title with Rough Type and Jayne's Type.


Here is today's color palette:  Perfect Plum, Marina Mist, More Mustard, and Whisper White.   It looks prettier IRL than the pictures make it look.

Anyway, I've got a squirmy babe in my lap and I'm trying to eat breakfast, so I'm going to sign off.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Jayne's Type Alphabet, Rough Type
Ink:  Marina Mist, Perfect Plum marker
Paper:  Perfect Plum, Marina Mist, More Mustard, Whisper White, Autumn Vine DSP, Marina Mist & Perfect Plum DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Beautiful countryside. I could see you all living there! I like the color combo, too.