Friday, May 12, 2017

More Happy New In Colors!

While I had the stamps and dies out for yesterday's card, I just had to make a second one with the other two new In Colors :D


Meet Berry Burst and Powder Pink, which I paired with longtime favorite Wild Wasabi.  I keep wanting to call that first color Berry Blast instead, I have to look every time to make sure I write the right name.  But it's probably my second favorite of the new In Colors.  Maybe.  I'm really liking all of them, but at least I know Tranquil Tide is my favorite ;)

Anyway, for today's card I used the sketch challenge from Global Design Project:


That bold stripey paper is retiring along with the stamps and Thinlits, I'm going to miss it.  I wish I'd gotten an extra pack of the Bold Brights prints...let's ignore exactly how much patterned paper I already have okay?  Because I neeeeeeed it all.  Obviously.

Once again this fits with the Retro Rubber Challenge:


And my stamps are still about three years old ;)

Have a great weekend, y'all!  Cheers.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Flower Patch
Ink:  Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Wild Wasabi
Paper:  Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi DSP
Accessories:  Hello You Thinlits

6 comments:

CCsMom said...

Oh, I think this one really says, "Happy" because of the way the flowers seem to burst with color. I really like this!

creative lady said...

Love this card too! Love the flowers, perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining Retro Rubber.

Jan Clothier said...

Oh yes, these are lovely colours! You've used that stamp set so well with them and Wasabi, a colour I've not used much lately, really looks good with the berry and pink. This card make me feel happy. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber again.

Global Design Project Design Team said...

A very happy, bright and beautiful project, Christy. Your colour combination is gorgeous and you can't miss the 'happy'. Thankyou for joining in with this weeks GDP Sketch Challenge.

Neva Cole said...

Another great card for our challenge at Retro Rubber. Thanks for joining us! Great color choices.

Christine Traversa said...

Loving the colors and flowers/ stripes combo! Thanks so much for doing the RR challenge!