Saturday, June 24, 2017

Honeymoon Cruise, Part 4: Animator's Palate and Towel Creatures

Hey y'all, happy Saturday!  I'm excited because Missy and I are going to get pedicures in a couple of hours.  Wheee!

But first up, we are finally at the end of the Daffodil Delight section of my honeymoon album.  Whee again!


These pics are from our favorite restaurant on the ship.  At the start of the meal, the entire room is decorated in black-and-white; the walls are covered in pencil sketches of Disney characters and even the waiters wear black and white.  As the meal progresses though, the larger pictures on the walls gradually get more colorful, and the waiters change into colored vests too.  My pics of it are pretty terrible (uh, the whole time I was working on this album I couldn't help thinking that if we did this cruise again, we would have MUCH MO' BETTAH pictures) but it looked pretty cool in real life.


Every afternoon, we'd return to our cabin to find a new towel creature awaiting us on the bed.  Some of them even borrowed our sunglasses ;)



Like I said, this is the last of the "Ship" section, so next weekend we'll start the Pumpkin Pie section which is all pics with Disney characters.  If I get to post next weekend...we have family in town starting this Wednesday.

Cheers y'all!  I'm off to get my toes did.

Supplies for the whole album:
Stamps:  Tall Tales Alphabet, Island Blossoms
Ink:  Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Orchid Opulence, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Whisper White, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Orchid Opulence
Accessories:  Scallop border punch, Mickey Mouse punches

No comments: