Monday, November 27, 2017

Holly Jolly Bouquet Colorblock

It's officially after Thanksgiving, so even a Grinch like me says "Fine, put out the Christmas stuff if you have to." :p  I hate it when Thanksgiving gets bogarted by the Christmas juggernaut.  But I just looked through my draft posts and I have a half a dozen Christmas-related layouts in the queue so we might as well get started!


I made this one probably at least two years ago now.  Every year I take all the photo Christmas cards we get and make them into color-blocked layouts like this...seems like more people are going for the giant cards so it's not unusual for it to take several layouts to fit them all now.  Generally I choose a Christmas DSP stack from that year and just piece it all together.  Might not use the same background color for all the layouts, but they all coordinate with the same patterned paper.


Yep, see, first one was a Wild Wasabi page base and this one is Chocolate Chip.  I figure if I ever get my pages into albums then the Christmas cards have a pretty good shot at being the last pages, so having a single page on the end is okay.

Sounds like the kiddo is waking up.  Y'all have a great Monday!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  None
Ink:  Chocolate Chip marker
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Holly Jolly Bouquet DSP
Accessories:  Ornament punch

No comments: