Monday, July 15, 2019

Nashville & Gatlinburg

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I was hoping to get a lot done this weekend, but instead I spent over four hours yesterday looking for a specific photo.  I did eventually find it, but of course by then I had used up almost all my scrappy time :p  At least now I have everything I need to get started on the next layout.

But for today, we are once again going way back to 2004.  This one will come up right after last week's layout in my albums:


Pics are from the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville and the Guinness World Record Museum in Gatlinburg.  My page base is non-SU cardstock; my brain insisted that I needed a specific shade of greenish blue, which I found in my small stash of cardstock left over from when I worked in a local scrapbook store while in college (back in the day when local scrapbook stores were a thing).


For the color palette, I put Tranquil Tide in there because it was the closest SU color to what I actually used.  The other colors are Almost Amethyst (which I chose because of the color of Patsy Cline's dress), So Saffron, Mint Macaron, and Whisper White.  I'm pleased I had a reason to use one of the Musical Instruments Framelits, that treble clef is pretty great.

Well, kiddo and I will be off to the Y soon to get our week started.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Labeler Alphabet
Ink:  Basic Gray
Paper:  Non-SU blue-green, Mint Macaron, Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Thick Whisper White, Tea Party DSP
Accessories:  Musical Instruments Framelits

No comments: