Monday, July 1, 2019

United States Capitol, Part 2

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Man, it's July ALREADY!  As promised last week, today I've got more scrapbook pages from the US Capitol to share.  Perfect since we're so close to the 4th of July!


Ahh, Ryan was such a wee babe!  He was 4 months old when we did this.  After we toured the Capitol, we had more time so we ate lunch there in the underground cafeteria and then we walked to the Library of Congress (pics on the right).


I didn't have any more of the star paper I used for the first layout, but I did have a few pages of a similar star paper made by the same company.  It's a different color, more brown than yellow, but it worked well with the photos anyway.


My color palette photo is off, it should be Baked Brown Sugar instead of Tip Top Taupe.  Guess I wasn't paying enough attention while I was taking pictures of all those layouts :) And then yesterday I didn't get around to re-taking the picture of this palette.

Okay, time to get my kiddo up and get ready to go.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Land That I Love, Simply Stars
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Riding Hood Red, Baked Brown Sugar, Thick Whisper White, K & Company patterned paper
Accessories:  flag die cut by Li'l Davis Designs

No comments: