Monday, July 8, 2019

Tennessee Sightseeing

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Didja have a good holiday?  While Ryan was taking naps over the past several days, I got some good progress made on both my stitching and my scrapbook pages.  I'm at 94 pages for the year now :)

And for today I have another layout of older pictures, these from 2004:


When we moved to North Carolina the first time, we took the scenic route through Tennessee and just stopped whenever something looked interesting, so on the left are pictures from Memphis and on the right are pictures from the Casey Jones museum.  I busted out an old, old pack of patterned paper called Western Star, love it.


Today's color palette is almost entirely retired, but still great for a red-white-blue layout:  Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy, Blue Bayou, River Rock, and Whisper White.

Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Labeler Alphabet, Words of Courage
Ink:  Not Quite Navy
Paper:  Ruby Red, Blue Bayou, River Rock, Thick Whisper White, Western Star DSP
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits

No comments: