Saturday, July 13, 2019

Sorta Happy Hydrangea

Happy Saturday, y'all!

Okay, I admit, the card in my head came out nicer than the one that I got on paper, but I tried?


Those circles are rhinestones, which almost never photograph well.  All these stamps are in the new set Beautiful Friendship, which I love, and I must play with it more and make a card I like better.  To be fair though, this card definitely looks worse in the photo than it does IRL.

Check out this week's Color Throwdown:


I used Petal Pink, gold embossing powder, and Memento Tuxedo Black.  Yeah, the leaves are actually GOLD, not brown.  Does embossing powder expire?  'Cause I think mine is super old.

I also used this week's sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:


So yep, there you have it.  Maybe next time I get in my craft room I'll make something that makes me a bit happier...cheers y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Beautiful Friendship
Ink:  Petal Pink, Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Gold EP, rhinestones

No comments: