Thursday, June 16, 2022

Black Bear

Hey y'all, how is it Thursday already?  I feel like this week has flown by.  How about a masculine card for today?


I suppose it doesn't *have* to be a masculine card, but it can be.  I paired the Wildlife Wonder stamp set with the He's the Man DSP.  They were the perfect match for the Card Concept challenge:


As ever, my card is clean and layered.  And I used the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch from last week:


It's a little different with the oval going off the edge of the card, but that worked for me since I don't have an oval die big enough to contain the entire bear image.

Okay, I'm off to work in my craft room.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wildlife Wonder
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand
Paper:  Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, He's the Man Specialty DSP
Accessories:  Layering Ovals dies, Ornate Frames dies, Dimensionals, Brushed Metallic Dots

3 comments:

Dena J said...

Wow! I love this bear image and you've paired it perfectly with those rich warm papers. Thank you for joining the challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

Donna Scholz said...

Christy, what a great masculine card you've created with our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch. It also qualifies for prizes over at our partner challenge, Double Trouble, since it's a masculine theme and has stripes!! You can still enter there before Sunday evening... I encourage you to do so! Thanks for sharing your creative talents once again with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

LeAnne said...

Don't you just love these papers?! The patterns are perfect for masculine cards....as is your bear! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Card Concept!