Monday, June 6, 2022

Oklahoma, Part 4: S'mores

Scrappy Monday!  I'm continuing with the Oklahoma layouts from 2019 when Ryan was much smaller than he is now.  I keep telling him to stop growing but he just won't!


Coincidentally, last week I finished another layout about making s'mores on a different trip :) I chose Daffodil Delight as my page base color because the letters on Ryan's shirt are that color.  I tried Real Red, but decided the red looked better as an accent color instead (the red overpowered everything when I tried it as the page base).  I use a lot of Real Red and Blueberry Bushel on my scrapbook pages now--gotta love the bright colors on kids' clothes, right?


Today's color palette:  Daffodil Delight, Blueberry Bushel, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Cinnamon Cider, and Whisper White.

Don't forget this also goes along with this week's Paper Players theme challenge!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Pure & Simple Alphabet, Wood You Be Mine?, Eat Chocolate, other stamps by Lawn Fawn
Ink:  Pacific Point, Real Red, Early Espresso, Cinnamon Cider, Cinnamon Cider Blends, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Real Red, Thick Basic White, Berry Delightful DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Super cute layout AND photos! I really love the picnicy cloth blue paper here. And the tiny heart for the apostrophe! Clever!!