Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Pink & Purple Hugs

So here I sit wondering why my blog post hadn't shown up today...and then I remembered that I hadn't actually written it yet, I only took a picture of my card before I mailed it off yesterday.  Ha!  This morning I went through three rooms at Ryan's daycare looking for his backpack with a change of clothes in it, only to find the backpack in the back seat of my car.  Yeah today is not the day for me to be doing anything intellectually challenging.  But I do have a card to share!


I continue my personal goal to stamp these leaves in All The Colors.  Wish I'd gotten a better picture of it, but I had this card in an envelope and on the way to the post office 10 minutes after taking this picture yesterday afternoon.  Using Artfully Layered was a no-brainer when I saw this week's Global Design Project theme:

Which I paired with the colors from Cupcake Inspirations:


Pink and purple leaves?  Why not!  After all, Hawaiian shirts come in pretty much every color ever, and they frequently have leaves and/or flowers on them.  I used Polished Pink, Highland Heather, and Gorgeous Grape for my colors.

I'm off to my craft room.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Artfully Layered
Ink:  Polished Pink, Versamark
Paper:  Highland Heather, Polished Pink, Gorgeous Grape, Thick Basic White, Polished Pink DSP
Accessories:  Tropical Layers dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, clear EP, white EP, Dimensionals, Glitter Enamel Dots

3 comments:

sue t. said...

Boy.... we have all had days like that! Great use of the colors! Thanks for joining is at Cupcake Inspirations!

Nora Noll said...

I LOVE these large die cut leaves!! So fun!! Great design. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!!

Nora
DT Member

Quillish said...

What a great design and presentation with the colors of our challenge! You have inspired me to think of such beautiful colors for leaves too. Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani