Tuesday, October 11, 2022

A Bespelled Frog for SUO Challenges

Hey hey, happy Taco Tuesday!  And it's also SUO Challenges day!  Check out our spiffy new badge:


And our theme this time around is Halloween!  I couldn't resist using Best Witches again...


I had stamped and die cut both of those pieces while I was working on my Paper Players card for this week, and I had intended to use them on different cards, but then I thought Judgy Frog was totally giving Sabrina the side-eye and I had to put them together on my card front.  The star accents are from last year and somehow I never used them until now.  Honestly I made this card and my Paper Players card weeks apart but apparently I just really liked that color combination, I wasn't *trying* to make my cards so similar.  But somehow I used the Paper Players colors again:



This time I used Gorgeous Grape, Parakeet Party, and both Mango Melody and Pumpkin Pie (last time it was Highland Heather, Parakeet Party, and Pumpkin Pie...so, totally different right?  No?).

Hope you'll have fun making a Halloween card to share at the SUO Challenges blog.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Best Witches
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Highland Heather, Parakeet Party, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Basic Black, Petal Pink, Neutrals
Paper:  Gorgeous Grape, Thick Basic White, Tea Boutique DSP Stack
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Deckled Rectangles dies, retired stars, Dimensionals

3 comments:

laurie said...

just adorable!! Love it!

Claire Broadwater said...

This little Halloween witch could not be cuter! I love the way you used the color combo! Great background too with the great die!

Cindy Beach said...

I love it when those kind of things work out. LOVE those stripes and stars and the adorable frog. So cute, Christie!