Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Agnes Again

Hey y'all!  I sent out almost all my Halloween cards yesterday but I do have one more I haven't shared here yet.  This was the first one I made for this week's sketch from the Paper Players:


And here's Agnes again:


This was the first card I made for the challenge, but then I decided I wanted to do brighter colors.  For this one, I used Rich Razzleberry, Kiwi Kiss/Old Olive, and just a couple pops of Pumpkin Pie.

Have a great day, peeps.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Best Fiends
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Smoky Slate, Stampin' Blends in Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, neutrals
Paper:  Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Thick Basic White, Ghostly Greetings DSP
Accessories:  Circles dies, Glitter Enamel Dots

1 comment:

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Christy! Poor Agnes looks like she's having a shaky ride and gripping that handle for all she's worth! Love your spooky and fun Halloween card.