Monday, August 28, 2023

August 2020

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  My in-laws took Ryan for the weekend, so despite not feeling quite up to snuff I was able to get a lot of things done, especially on Saturday.  I'd say I'm at 98% unpacked and organized; the big thing now is to work on doing the claim so we can be reimbursed for the stuff the movers damaged.  So I'll be working on that this afternoon and hope I can sneak in a little craft room time as well.

For this morning I am sneezing like crazy (is it allergies? I don't know) and ready to check out a scrapbook layout.


This is one of my catch-all layouts for an entire month, which is when we were getting moved out of North Carolina and getting ready to go to Germany.  We've lived in I think 9 houses over the last 20 years and I don't know that I have pictures of all of them, so I'm glad I thought to take a pic of our NC house before we left.


Today's color palette:  Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Tahitian Tide, Pacific Point, and Whisper White.  It was fun deciding which color to use for each photo mat since I mixed them all up.

I'm off to yoga at the Y, then I'll be spending some quality time with Microsoft Excel working on that claim thing.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Full Calendar
Ink:  Pacific Point, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Shaded Spruce, Pacific Point, Granny Apple Green, Tahitian Tide, Thick Basic White, Pleased as Punch DSP
Accessories:  On Film dies

No comments: