Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fabulous, Darling

I love the feathers!  (I know you read that to yourself in the Genie's voice, right?)


When the current SU! catalog first arrived, of course there was a "what are you getting first" thread on the demo side of Splitcoast, and Fine Feathers seemed to be on a lot of people's to-buy lists (mine included).  Judging from this set's tiny gallery, though, most of us couldn't figure out what to do with it once we had it in our hot little hands.  Well, I like this one, anyway!  I had to re-ink my Gumball Green ink pad after I did the feathers (rock'n'rolled with Island Indigo)...I love the ink coverage with the new ink pads but hate having to re-ink them so often.  I had a hard time squeezing the Gumball Green ink refill hard enough to get the ink out, what's up with that?

Anyway, this is based on Retro Sketches #38 and I think maybe I should start printing out the sketches I want to use because this is the second time in a row I've gotten the basic elements on there but not *quite* in the same places as on the sketch.  Love this sketch though :)


Thanks for stopping by, happy Tuesday!

Supplies (all SU):
Stamps:  Fine Feathers, Fabulous Phrases
Ink:  Gumball Green, Island Indigo
Paper:  Whisper White, Gumball Green, Island Indigo
Accessories:  Square Lattice EF, 1/2" circle punch, In Color Printed Designer Brads

No comments: