Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Birthday, Adam

Oyy, I had a headache when I went to bed last night and unfortunately it's still here.  Today's card is a pretty clean and simple one I made for my brother's birthday (which is tomorrow, so I need to figure out a gift to go with it!).


This was last week's sketch challenge on Splitcoast, I love these kinds of sketches--enough pieces to be interesting but not so many that it feels overly complicated.  My biggest problem with this sketch was figuring out what I wanted to do because I had so many ideas for it!  : )  Once I picked my stamps, this went together in under 10 minutes.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies (all SU):
Stamps:  Gently Falling (I may be addicted to this set), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Regals DSP Stack
Accessories:  Brights & Regals brads

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love this card!! the alternating brads are a fun touch!