Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Giant Nacho Christmas Star

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Are you ready for another sketch from Nacho Average Challenges?  'Cause here it is:


I had to put my thinking cap on for this one, but here's what I came up with:


I had the idea for the giant Christmas star on the right, but then I was looking in my paper scraps for a different project and came across several of those stripey rectangles that were leftover from something else.  So I thought hey, let's use those!  And voila.  This card took like five minutes to make!  The star is stamped on Shimmery White cardstock so it looks a little fancier IRL, and that's a giant rhinestone in the center which also looks better in person.

Anyway, stop by the Nacho blog to see what the other Nachos have come up with and then get out your stamps and play along!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Christmas Star, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana
Paper:  Shimmery White, Island Indigo, Winter Frost DSP scraps
Accessories:  Large rhinestone, Modern Label & Word Window punches, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Very, very pretty. I love silver and blue, don't you?