Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Happy Heart Day

 I know that Christmas is next week, but let's just skip on ahead to Valentine's Day, shall we?  At least for today's card.


A while back, I did a card with this layout but the Thanksgiving stamp and a leaf die-cut, and today I'm making good on my idea to do the same thing with a heart.  What do you think?


I thought at first I'd do the smaller heart, but then I decided that in this case bigger is better : )  I was kind of surprise how well the Cherry Cobbler seam binding worked with the red Glimmer Paper.

Thanks for stopping by today!  And if you're still working on your Christmas shopping, then best of luck to you.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Tags 4 You
Ink:  Pool Party
Paper:  Pool Party, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper, I Am Me DSP
Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler seam binding, Bracket Tag punch, Hearts Collection Framelits, Dimensionals

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

I like the layout of the top one best. But they are BEAUTIFUL. Something about a RED HEART. I love hearts. In fact I have a necklace that was my mom's -- red heart set in gold. Hmmm, I ought to take it to the jewelers as the bezel is a little bent. But I think of Mom when I see it in my jewelry box. I digress, though -- it's just that these beautiful sparkly hearts reminded me of that. Love you!

Tanya said...

I love the big sparkly heart!! I probably would never have thought to put it with those papers, but it looks fantastic! :)