Friday, December 27, 2013

Favorites Showcase 2013, Part 1

Last year around this time, I noticed lots of stampy bloggers doing a retrospective of their favorite projects of the year, so I thought instead of doing a regular Friday Flashback on the last Friday of the year that I would post the first half of the 2013 retrospective.  So it's kind of a different type of flashback :)  So let's take a look at January through June!


This lovely peacock was my pick for January--I love that bold stamp and the blue/orange high-energy color combo, not to mention the fun layout.


February's pick is this seashell card.  I think Perfect Plum is underused, and of course I love everything with Baja Breeze.


How could I not pick this larger-than-life butterfly for March?  And I'm noticing a trend when it comes to sentiment stamps...


I love the color combo on my pick for April--Marina Mist, Wisteria Wonder and Wild Wasabi.


And here's a sunny happy card for May, I love that Daffodil Delight print on the sundress.


And we'll wrap it up for today with some June roses.  I've linked up all the original blog posts if you want to see more about a specific card.  I'll be back on Monday with the second half of the 2013 retrospective, so until then, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I think my favorite is the rose Happy BD card because I love the colors and the design. But of course, the peacock card is 2nd on my hit parade.