Saturday, February 4, 2017

Bear Book: January

Well, today is my official due date, but Baby Sodapop is showing no signs of being unhappy where he is.  So maybe the midwife is right, and I'll have to be induced.  All we can do is wait and see...

In the meantime, let's check out another layout from the bear book!  I like this one.


That snowflake paper is one of my favorites, not least because it's Baja Breeze.


And isn't that little bear ADORABLE.  I'd had him for a while and this was his first outing.


Snowflake and mittens just in case you missed the part where this is a wintry layout.


And here's the color combination:  Island Indigo (somehow I only have textured 12x12 cardstock in this color?), of course Baja Breeze, Real Red, Smoky Slate, and Whisper White.  I don't think I'd ever used this color combination before but I quite like it.

Since we're in a holding pattern waiting for Sodapop's arrival, my plan for today involves working in my craft room some more.  I finished three scrapbook layouts last week and I've got a new set of pictures waiting to go on my table--so at least my wait time is being spent productively!  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Bear & Snowman from Whipper Snapper, Make a Mitten, Festive Flurry, Perfect Pairings, Scentsational Season
Ink:  Basic Black, Island Indigo, Real Red, Whisper White
Paper:  Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Real Red, Thick Whisper White, Ski Slope DSP
Accessories:  Holiday Collection Framelits, Mitten punch, Sizzix Alphabet, Prismacolor Pencils

No comments: