Monday, February 6, 2017

Madrid

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  We're now two days past Sodapop's due date, so who knows when we're going to get this show on the road.  In the meantime, I keep scrappin'.


Here's the last layout from our Spain trip with Missy and Bennet...I can't figure out why the pictures show up so dark on the blog post.  They look brighter before I upload them, I just don't get it.  Anyway, same color combo as the Segovia pages I posted on Friday, and the Shenanigans layout from last week; for some reason I just loved that triangular print with the Ancient Egyptian temple pictures.  (Why is there an Egyptian temple in the middle of a Madrid park?  Because when the Aswan Dam was built, the Nile flooded part of the delta where several ancient temples were located; archaeologists from around the world helped to get the temples moved from the site to save them and then Egypt gifted a few of the temples to other countries who helped with the preservation effort.  Also why there's an Egyptian temple in New York City.)


There's my title.  Spain makes me think of yellow and sun images so that's what I used...and look the sky is gray for most of my pictures.


Same colors as last time, y'all.  Sometimes I like to do multiple layouts in the same color combo so they look more like they all go together...although a lot of times I try to only do one layout for each event because I have a LOT of stuff to scrap.  But Spain got four layouts in the end :)

I'm off to get cleaned up and go to the grocery store.  I was there last Friday and got asked by a random woman if I was scared to be out and walking around town that close to my due date...uh no, obviously not since I was in line at the grocery store at the time ;)  Pretty sure I'm not going to give birth in Wegmans, ha.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letterpress Alphabet, In the Sky
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede marker
Paper:  Crushed Curry textured, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Scrapbooking is the best way to spend your time while waiting! :) Plus it's smart! I swear I'll never get back to scrapping.... haha.....
GOOD LUCK, and actually, a woman did give birth at my local walmart in the past few months...Tho that almost never happens to first time moms. ;)