Monday, October 16, 2017

Happy 1st Anniversary

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  The hubs and I will have our fourteenth wedding anniversary this Wednesday, so today seems like a great time to share this layout from our very first anniversary!


We went out with our friend Liz and she took these pictures for us; that one on the top right is what went out with our Christmas cards that year.


I just absolutely HAD to buy Number of Years and Letters for You for this layout; I still need the matching Framelits for both but those letter ones are $100!  (So many stamps I could buy for $100...but I do really want those Framelits too!)


I used acorns for accents because they're seasonally appropriate and also hubs and I are a little bit nuts.  The patterned paper is from a very old set called Outlaw and I love it.


Today's fall color palette includes Really Rust, Sage Shadow, Handsome Hunter, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, and Very Vanilla, all of which are retired except for Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.  I'm down to just a teeny bit of Handsome Hunter cardstock...well, at least I think I'm down to just two pieces of 12x12 so I'm hoarding those.  Don't think I have a lot of the 8.5x11 either.  Unfortunately, I have discovered that one can buy more retired SU! cardstock on eBay, so if I do run out I know where to look ;)

Okay, y'all.  I think the wee babe wants out of his bouncer so he can go wander all over the house and I'm going to put the dogs' water bowl up before I release him from bouncy jail.  Ha!  TTFN, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Number of Years, Letters for You, Acorny Thank You
Ink:  Sage Shadow, Handsome Hunter, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel
Paper:  Really Rust, Handsome Hunter, Very Vanilla, Outlaw DSP
Accessories:  Acorn builder punch, Lots of Labels Framelits

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Hey, those shirts weren't goofy!!! Got you seats together on the plane ride back to Pensacola, didn't they?! I thought they were a perfect rehearsal dinner gift. Ha! Love you! Happy anniversary!

Tanya said...

FUN!!! :) Happy anniversary!