Tuesday, October 24, 2017

You're Sweet, Jack

Hey y'all, how's it going?  I stayed up too late last night.  Oops.  But we're up and at 'em today and ready to go to the gym as soon as I finish my pumpkin baked oatmeal.

Speaking of pumpkin...


Isn't that a CUTE jack-o-lantern?  He's from the Seasonal Chums stamp set; this is only half the stamp.  The other half is the back of the pumpkin and you can cut it with the matching Framelit to make a tag.  I only stamped the front piece, then die cut it and trimmed off a bit from the top.  Then I watercolored him and you can't tell but I did clear Wink of Stella in his eyes and mouth to give 'em a little extra sparkle and shine.

I used this week's sketch from the Paper Players:


And that's all she wrote.  Ryan and I need to head out of here in the next ten minutes so I'd better eat this oatmeal.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Seasonal Chums
Ink:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Peekaboo Peach, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Emerald Envy
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Thick Very Vanilla, Spooky Night DSP
Accessories:  Seasonal Tags Framelits, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

4 comments:

CCsMom said...

Yep, these days you have a little tag-a-long wherever you go! But that's a good thing. Hope you have fun at the gym. Yes, I can see the sparkle in the mouth and eyes of your pumpkin. Very nice -- I like the paper you used. Simple and effective!

Claire Broadwater said...

Christy, such a fun Halloween card! Love the striped banner and your sweet Jack-o-lantern! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Jan Clothier said...

Lovely colouring on the pumpkin and I like the sentiment too. That black paper, with the subtle lines, is a great choice! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

stampwithsandy said...

Cute card, Christy! I love the jack-o-lantern, and the sentiment is so 'sweet'! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!