Thursday, January 25, 2018

Brave Sir Ryan

So yeah, I've named the knight from Magical Day after my kiddo.  Because why not!


The knight is stamped on Shimmery White cardstock, and the camera kinda caught the shimmer so the knight doesn't look quite as good as he does in person.  Trust me, he's super cute.  In the interests of speed, I colored him in with markers instead of doing watercolor pencils or just watercoloring.  Even with regular markers as opposed to alcohol markers like Stampin' Blends, he still turned out pretty adorable.  I found the greeting stamp in the hostess set You're Delightful, which seemed like a great sentiment to pair with brave Sir Ryan.

I used this week's sketch from Global Design Project:


And I paired that with this week's color combo at Color Throwdown:


Yesterday was my birfday!  Hubs and babe took me out to dinner last night and then baby ended up going to bed almost an hour late so he's still asleep right now.  Still, it's time to get my own brave Sir Ryan up and fed so we can go to the gym.  Yoga day!

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Magical Day, You're Delightful
Ink:  Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party
Paper:  Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Tangerine Tango, Shimmery White, Myths & Magic DSP, Painted Autumn DSP
Accessories:  Magical Mates Framelits, Lots of Labels Framelits, Mini Dimensionals

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

So cute!!! Hope you had a marvelous birthday!!! Love the card. Can't wait to see you all!!!

Lori said...

This is adorable! The image looks great on shimmery white cardstock. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!