Thursday, January 18, 2018

Splashy Mermaid

Okay so can you tell that I'm in love with the new Magical Day stamp set and matching dies?  Three days in a row!  But come on, how could I resist a stamp set that includes a dragon, a unicorn, a mermaid, and more?

Oh yeah, mermaid!


There are actually THREE SU! stamp sets now with a mermaid in them, and I managed to use all three on this card.  The main image mermaid is from Magical Day, the sentiment is from Message in a Bottle, and the little background stamp (click to embiggen the picture) is from Magical Mermaid.

Check out this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


The Lemon Lime Twist patterned paper is one of the Sale-a-Bration options, it's called Bubbles & Fizz.  I don't intend to get the Occasions stamp set that matches it, but man I'm in lurve with that patterned paper!  There's a Bermuda Bay pattern with stars and I am hoarding that already.  Love it.

Well, kid and I have to skedaddle if I'm going to get to yoga on time.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Magical Day, Magical Mermaid, Message in a Bottle
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Calypso Coral, Basic Black
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Shimmery White, Bubbles & Fizz DSP
Accessories:  Magical Mates Framelits, Iridescent Sequins, Mini Dimensionals, watercolor pencils

3 comments:

CCsMom said...

I LOVED mermaids when I was a kid. I could imagine me being one. Ha! Loved the greens and blues that were on their scales. So cool. Anyway, great card, Kik!

Teresa Kline said...

this is precious, luv the adorable polka dotted background and your sweet coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at
freshly made sketches!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Karren said...

Super-cute card! Your background looks fabulous and that little mermaid is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.