Monday, January 22, 2018

Sapporo, Part 3: Dinnertime

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I had a scrappy weekend too.  Well, I got one layout all done except for the journaling, but I went ahead and got albums out and put my China pages in them even though I've got about a dozen more pages to do before I'm all done with them.  Since I use cardstock for all my page bases, and that's thicker than patterned paper, once I had all the pages in the sheet protectors both books look almost like capital Ls.  I ordered some post extenders so hopefully I'll be able to fix the albums so they lay flat.  At any rate, I am very excited to be so close to finished with that project.  Probably won't be done before we move, but I'll get it done before the 8th anniversary of our China trip ;)

But on to today's pages!  We're back in Sapporo.


See the pics here.  The top three pics are all from when our tour group went to dinner at a place where you cook your own dinner on the table (the candle was in a snowy area outside the restaurant, I just thought that picture looked cool).  The two pics on the bottom were from different days of our trip, but we were eating food in both of them so I thought they fit.  And that one picture on the right, well, it just cracks me up.


Today's color palette is sorta red, white, and blue :)  Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Riding Hood Red, and Whisper White.  And of course snowflakes and the Tall Tales Alphabet to make all the Sapporo pages feel like they go together without doing just one color combo for the whole trip.  Much more fun to match the colors to the photos for each layout.

Soon as kiddo and I finish breakfast, we're heading off to the gym.  Might as well get some workouts in before all the moving chaos really sets in!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Tall Tales Alphabet, Festive Flurry
Ink:  Brilliant Blue, Pretty in Pink, Riding Hood Red
Paper:  Brilliant Blue, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Ski Slope DSP, Pretty in Pink DSP
Accessories:  Festive Flurry Framelits

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Yay! Well, you can show Missy what you have done before you leave anyway. So that's good! Can't wait to see the album IRL when I come to see you! Have a wonderful Monday!