Monday, December 17, 2018

Christmas At Our House 2004

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  How was your weekend?  I managed to finish a few scrapbook layouts and I have two that are only waiting on some new markers I need to order, and yesterday I made two batches of cookies to give to the ladies who run the nursery at the Y.  I wanted to give them a little gift because I am so grateful they're there to watch my kiddo so I can work out!  (And I neeeeed to work out, I taste-tested the cookies!)

But let's get to today's layout, shall we?  Here's another very retro layout from the first time we lived in North Carolina.


Okay I'm in love with the Wintergreen DSP.  I've had it for YEARS and I still bust it out on occasion.  Honestly, I'm getting pretty low on it, I wonder if they have any for sale on Ebay?  Anyway, it's come in useful on quite a few scrapbook layouts.  My page base is Blue Bayou, a long ago In Color, which wasn't in the DSP pack but I think it coordinates really well.


Click to embiggen if you want to see the title close up.  Hubs and I did our own Christmas thang at home before we went to Texas that year, and wonder of wonders, I did actually do the Texas layouts too (check back next week for those).


Today's color palette is comprised of Blue Bayou, Cranberry Crisp (another long ago In Color), Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Sage Shadow, Soft Sky, and Very Vanilla.  Quite the list there, but they're all in the DSP except the first two colors.

Looks like a lot of challenges are going on a mini-break for Christmas, so I may be a bit more sporadic with posting.  I'm hoping to squeeze in some more scrapbook pages before the end of the year, though I know I won't get up to 200 (I'm currently at 164 I think?).  Lately I've set aside the baby Ryan and baby Sadie photos (the ones I was alternating working on) and I've been doing layouts of Christmases past.  I still have pictures pulled for at least five more Christmas layouts, I figure I might as well do them all now while Christmas is on the brain!

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Whimsical Alphabet Upper & Lower, Calendar Alphabet & Numbers, Warmth & Wonder
Ink:  Cranberry Crisp, Always Artichoke, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Blue Bayou, Cranberry Crisp, Always Artichoke, Thick Very Vanilla, Wintergreen DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: