Monday, March 25, 2019

Dublin, Part 2

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I actually went in my craft room yesterday and did some work on scrapbook pages, so yay me.  It's been a while since I scrapped.  I've got four layouts that are partially done right now, but I just realized last night that I shared part 1 of my Dublin pages, but I hadn't done part 2 yet, so here it is!


I did all my Ireland layouts on various shades of green for the page bases, because of course I did.  This one is Emerald Envy, which might be my favorite shade of green.  I love that watercolor chevron pattern from the retired Naturally Eclectic DSP.


Not so sure about my dragonfly accent here, it feels a little bit random.  I used that "laughter" quote stamp because if you look we're being silly in several of the photos.


Today's color palette is straight from the patterned paper:  Emerald Envy, Fresh Fig, Soft Sky, Peekaboo Peach, and Whisper White.

Looks like this week will be a little bit less busy than last week for me, so maybe I'll actually get some of those in-progress layouts finished.  Wish me luck.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Feel Goods
Ink:  Fresh Fig
Paper:  Emerald Envy, Fresh Fig, Soft Sky, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White, Naturally Eclectic DSP
Accessories:  Lots of Labels Framelits, Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits

No comments: