Friday, June 14, 2019

Bouquet Bunch

Happy Friday, y'all!  I almost didn't get a card done for today...I was working more on scrapbook pages but I hit a good stopping point on my layout and I just had enough time to get a card made before Ryan woke up from his nap.  So here 'tis!


I'm loving the bright colors right now.  I used Call Me Clover for the card base and I haven't played with that nearly enough yet.  Such a pretty green!

I used the sketch from Fusion:


My colors are a pretty good match for the van, too, but I used the Color Throwdown challenge to choose my shades:


I used Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody, Lovely Lipstick, and the aforementioned Call Me Clover.  Looooove those bright colors!

Hope y'all have a great weekend, y'all.  This afternoon I'm back to work on more scrapbook pages...I've got a ways to go if I want to make my annual goal!

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Beautiful Bouquet
Ink:  Call Me Clover, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Lovely Lipstick
Paper:  Call Me Clover, Mango Melody, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Rectangle Stitched Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Lori said...

Great design! Love the stamped floral panel. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!