Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Bright Birthday Bloom

Mornin' y'all!  Okay, so yesterday was the last day of the old annual catalog and the Occasions catalog, but I just really wanted to play with Bloom By Bloom again so that's what I did!


Still loving those word dies too, though the dots for the I's are hard to keep track of.  I may always use sequins or glitter dots or something instead of the die cut dots!

I made this for the Global Design Project challenge:

I used a similar (but not identical) layout, and I used the colors that Charlett did with the addition of Granny Apple Green because I wanted some leaves on my card.  I used Pineapple Punch, Poppy Parade, and Coastal Cabana for the other colors.  At first I was going to use some Coastal Cabana patterned paper, but it just seemed too busy with the flower panel so I went with plain cardstock instead.

That's it for me today, kids.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Bloom by Bloom
Ink:  Pineapple Punch, Coastal Cabana, Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Pineapple Punch, Coastal Cabana, Poppy Parade, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Well Said dies, Glitter Enamel Dots

No comments: