Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Garden Birthday Wishes

Mornin', y'all!  My first new catty Stampin' Up! order got here yesterday...I checked the tracking online and it said delivered, but I didn't see it anywhere around my house.  Well, Mr. Brown delivered it to my next-door neighbor!  I just went and grabbed it off their porch, hoping no one in the house was like "Why is she STEALING from us?!"  But I promise, the box was addressed to me :D

Buuuuuuut I had an idea in my head for the card I'm sharing now before I knew that my SU! order would get here, so no new stamps.


However, I did just get the Happiness Blooms enamel dots yesterday, so I went ahead and used some on here!  They're Night of Navy, which matches the sentiment and the thin border--it's not black, I promise.  I chose Grapefruit Grove for the flowers because it seemed cheerful and I hadn't played with that color in a while.

I used the Global Design Project sketch:


I did move the greeting down, but I made that choice because I was working with a scrap of the Garden Lane DSP and it was already two inches wide, so I had room underneath the flowers and I just went for it :)

I'm also entering this at the theme challenge at Inkspirational:


Good thing this is a stampy garden, and not a reflection of what my real-life garden would look like if I had one--full of weeds!  I am not much for gardening.  Or yard work.  But I can have pretty paper flowers in my stamp room so it's all good.

Hope you have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Beautiful Bouquet, Itty Bitty Birthdays
Ink:  Grapefruit Grove, Night of Navy
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Soft Sea Foam, Night of Navy, Thick Whisper White, Garden Lane DSP
Accessories:  Bouquet Bunch Dies, Happiness Blooms enamel dots

1 comment:

Marina said...

That row of cheerful blooms look so pretty.Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.