Tuesday, August 13, 2019

First Halloween Card of the Year

Mornin', y'all!  If I made the first autumn card of the year, you know the year's first Halloween card can't be far behind :D  I got a SUPER cute Halloween stamp set and I have to show it off today!


The "wicked" is a die cut that coordinates with the Wonderfully Wicked stamp set, which has more words (I stamped "Happy Halloween" on the inside) and a spider in it.  I cut out three of the "wicked", adhered one to the card front and stamped around it, and then I embossed one with Shimmery Black embossing powder (which looks really cool IRL, the picture doesn't show the sparkle) and adhered the other two die cut words directly on top of the first one so it's dimensional.  I added some Old Olive rhinestones from the Noble Peacock Rhinestones pack.

Check out the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:


I had to make my card landscape since the "wicked" die is juuuust over 4 1/4" wide, so portrait orientation wouldn't work quite right.  Looking forward to making lots more wicked creations with this stuff, and I got another Halloween stamp set too!  And Halloween paper :)  I love me some Halloween stuff!

Hope your week is off to a great start.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wonderfully Wicked
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Accessories:  Wicked dies, Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Shimmery Black EP

No comments: