Friday, August 9, 2019

Wee Fox Kit

Hey y'all!  Happy Friday!  I haven't been able to get in my craft room as much as I've wanted to this week, I've missed getting inky.  But I finally got in there yesterday to make a card to share today, and I got to ink up a brand new stamp set!  Lookie:


This mama and baby fox are from the stamp set Wildly Happy, which also features mama & baby elephants, bunnies, and pandas.  It's SO adorable.  And when Ryan was a teeny tiny babe, I loved *everything* foxy I could get my hands on, so yep, of course I had to buy this set.  As it happens, a friend of mine who lives down the street just recently had a baby girl, so I know who's getting this card.  The flower paper is retired, but it was just SO perfect for this so I used it anyway.  No one is going to arrest me ;p

Check out the sketch from Fab Friday:


And the color combo from Just Add Ink:


A member of their design team used the same fox stamp (uh, because it was MADE for this color combo!) but I didn't let that deter me from foxy cuteness today.  I love these colors together.

Here's to hoping that I get some craft room time this afternoon too.  I've got a box of Stampin' Up! goodies due to arrive today....

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wildly Happy
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Grapefruit Grove, Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock
Paper:  Terracotta Tile, Watercolor paper, Share What You Love DSP (retired)
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Dimensionals

6 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Aw! I love your wee foxes! What a lovely image to go with those colors and it seems they were made for our sketch too! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

Such a pretty image and perfect sentiment! Great colors too. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Heather said...

LOVE this set - and the foxes are my fave! Such fun colors and love that DSP with it, too! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Patrice said...

Such an adorable image! Perfect colour combo for your gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink. x

Nikki Spencer said...

This is very sweet Christy. This weeks Just Add Ink colours have worked beautifully! Thanks for joining in.

Chantell Randall said...

Nawwww - this is a cute sentiment and a card that really makes me smile. Chantell Just Add Ink