Tuesday, August 6, 2019

SUO Challenges: Summer

Mornin' y'all!  It's time for another challenge at SUO Challenges!


This time around we've got a theme challenge:  SUMMER!  Here's my card:


I pondered the theme for quite a while before I decided to go with dog days of summer :D I picked the fun stripey paper from the Bird Ballad DSP pack and built my card colors around that.  I tried to do a little shading on my doggo, so she's lighter on the belly and darker on her back because that's how my real-life doggo girl looks (except she's black with a lot of gray hair).

Don't forget to whip up your own summer-themed creation and share it with us at the SUO Challenges blog.  Can't wait to see!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Happy Tails
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends
Paper:  Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Thick Whisper White, Bird Ballad DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Dog Punch, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

No comments: