Friday, January 10, 2020

And Now a Baby Ewok

Hey hey hey it's Friday!  Hope your week is going well.

I said yesterday that I needed two baby shower cards this week, so here is the second one:


Oooh non-SU stamp on this one! I'm going to a baby shower tomorrow for a gal who loves Star Wars about as much as I do.  I got this Ewok stamp set to use in my future nephew's baby book and of course I had to use it for this card too :)  I used the same congratulations stamp as yesterday because it was already out on my table so that was convenient.

Here's the Global Design Project sketch I used:


And the color palette from Color Throwdown:


I used Crumb Cake for the card base, Soft Suede for the Ewok, and Old Olive for my green.  I pulled out some retired epoxy dots for a touch of gold in the upper left corner to help balance out the Ewok and sentiment on the right.  Very quick card, but since I'm a naptime crafter, I have to be fast!

Hope you have a great Friday, y'all.  Cheers!

Supplies:

Stamps:  First Frost, Confetti, Furball stamp set from The Ink Road
Ink:  Soft Suede, Old Olive, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  gold epoxy drops, Dimensionals

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh how CUTE. Perfect for the Star Wars fan!

Darnell said...

I love a QACAS card, Christy, and this one is adorable! Perfect for a future Star Wars nephew!! Hugs, Darnell CTD GD

Wanda Cullen said...

Very cute CAS design! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD this week!