Monday, January 6, 2020

St. Giles Cathedral

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I had a productive weekend; I'm up to 6 pages for this year so far and I've got another layout on my table already halfway done.  Working on those 2020 goals!

Today's layout is another one from a 2012 trip to Scotland with my hubs, my parents, and Bennet & Missy.


See the original pictures here.  I reallyreallyreally wish we could buy single color packs of 12x12 cardstock because I neeeeeed more Shaded Spruce!  And Balmy Blue.  I would use both of those for a LOT of layouts if I had an unlimited supply.  I keep running out of Mango Melody too.  Anyway, this is yet another example of a page with Missy on it where the primary colors are Baylor green and gold.  Apparently I can't help myself.


Today's color palette:  Shaded Spruce, Crushed Curry, Ballet Blue (long retired but I still love it), Early Espresso (not black, I promise), and Whisper White.

I'm ready to start this week off right--going to HIIT class at the Y this morning.  How's your morning looking?  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Spencerian Alphabet Upper & Lower, Rough Type, Timeless Textures, Bella's Bloom
Ink:  Early Espresso, Ballet Blue
Paper:  Shaded Spruce, Early Espresso, Ballet Blue, Crushed Curry, Thick Whisper White, Country Lane DSP
Accessories:  Circle punches

No comments: