Monday, July 13, 2020

Beaumaris

Scrappy Monday!  We successfully made it home from the Smoky Mountains, and the ball is finally rolling on our move to Germany :) Posts here may be sporadic for a while; I'm going to be busy sorting through what's going into storage vs. what's coming with us, and then we'll likely be without our household goods for a couple of months while they're shipped.  Might not have much time for stamping or scrapping for a while, but I'll do my best.

So let's talk today's layout!  It's another in the series of Welsh castles we visited in May of 2014.


See the original pics here.  I suppose it's misleading to call it a Welsh castle, considering it was built by an English king to subdue the native Welsh.  Despite that, Beaumaris is beautiful; it's on the island of Anglesey where Prince William and Kate lived for a while.  I loved Wales, I'd love to go back and see more of it.


Today's color palette:  Old Olive, Cameo Coral (that pattern from the Raspberry Tart DSP is one of my favorites), Raspberry Ripple, Elegant Eggplant, and Whisper White.

Cheers, y'all!  I'm about to go start sorting stuff.  Wish me luck...

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Jayne's Type Alphabet, Wing It
Ink:  Cameo Coral, Raspberry Ripple, Elegant Eggplant marker
Paper:  Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Raspberry Ripple, Thick Whisper White, Raspberry Tart DSP
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies

No comments: