Monday, July 27, 2020

Who You Gonna Call?

Okay, I shared the Halloween layout from Ryan's baby book on Saturday, so I have to share the layout from my regular chronological scrapbook today!  All the pictures except the two on the right were taken on Halloween.


The two on the right were taken at a Halloween event at Mount Vernon, George Washington's estate.  I think that second picture from the left is hilarious, how Ryan is looking at me like WHAT does she have on her head?!  I made my colander hat myself :D


Today's color palette is Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Old Olive, and Whisper White.  I am running very low on Brilliant Blue cardstock, so it's a good thing I stocked up on Blueberry Bushel before it retired since they're very similar.

The first packers get here one week from today!  Still got a lot to do before they get here...

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Rough Edges Alphabet, Headline Alphabet, Cauldron Bubble, Spooky Sweets
Ink:  Brilliant Blue, Old Olive, Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Brilliant Blue, Old Olive, Thick Whisper White, Brilliant Blue DSP, Summer Picnic DSP
Accessories:  Circle punches

No comments: