Thursday, July 9, 2020

Simple Sympathy Bunny

Creature Feature Day 4!  And another reminder to post your animal cards on the SUO Challenges blog :)


For today's card, I pulled out the beautiful Nature's Beauty stamp set and decided to make a bunny card since I've already used the fox and the deer.  I decided to make a sympathy card, not because I need one, but because I hate making one when I DO need one.


The card base is Misty Moonlight and the next layer is Seaside Spray, how perfect are they together?  The main image panel is Smoky Slate; I used the chalk marker to make his tail white.  I always think that sympathy cards should be pretty CAS and use more soothing colors.  I added a few Misty Moonlight enamel dots for simple accents because it felt a little *too* plain without them.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Nature's Beauty, Peaceful Moments
Ink:  Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray, Smoky Slate
Paper:  Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  chalk marker, In Color Enamel Dots

No comments: