Monday, January 4, 2021

January 2019

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I am happy to report that I DID work on going through pictures yesterday while eating apple cinnamon pancakes for breakfast.  Now I just need to make it a weekly thing :) The hubs took Ryan out of the house for a bit too so I got to work in my craft room just a little.  Didn't totally finish the layout I was working on, but that's okay because it involves a lot of fussy cutting and that just takes time.

On to today's layout!  Since I've shared all of Ryan's baby book here, I feel like I can share other post-Ryan layouts.  I mean, it's my blog and there aren't any rules, but in my head I had to wait until I posted all of his baby book here.  So anywha!  Here's a layout from two years ago.


I love that diamond patterned paper but I think I only have teeny scraps of it left after doing this layout.  It's a good thing that I stocked up on Blueberry Bushel cardstock because I use it a LOT on Ryan layouts.  Like, constantly.  I've done quite a few monthly roundup layouts post-Ryan; we just take random pictures of him all the time so these types of roundup layouts are the best way to share the pictures, though it sometimes makes color combinations a bit tricky.  I have to giggle at the pictures of him in his wolf costume--I told him to grab something warm to wear when we were on our way to the Y one day, and he brought me the costume.  It really WAS something warm to wear, so I let him, and man was he the most popular dude at the Y that day.  Ha!


I really need to figure out a good place to take pictures of my scrapbook pages and color palettes in this house.  I mean, I took these pictures in NC and they're too dark but I have the same problem here.  Anyway, today's color palette is Riding Hood Red (still a favorite of mine, it seems to play a bit nicer with other colors than Real Red does sometimes), Bashful Blue, Smoky Slate, Blueberry Bushel, and Whisper White.

Hope your week is off to a great start.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Morning Post Numbers, My Paper Pumpkin
Ink:  Riding Hood Red, Blueberry Bushel, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Riding Hood Red, Blueberry Bushel, Smoky Slate, Thick Whisper White, Frosty Day DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Stars dies

No comments: