Tuesday, January 5, 2021

SUO Challenges: Designer's Choice

 Hey y'all!  Are you ready for the first challenge of the year from SUO Challenges?








We're doing something nice and easy for our theme this time:  Designer's Choice :) That means you pick anything you want to make and as long as you use only Stampin' Up! products, then it counts for our challenge.  So here's my card:

I will be sending thinking of you cards to my mom all year as she undergoes chemotherapy, so here's the first one of the new year.  This is one of those cards that doesn't look like much on the computer screen but is really lovely in person--after I stamped the sentiment, I painted over it with Wink of Stella and that just makes this card so much prettier IRL!

Hope you'll join us to kick off another great year of SUO Challenges.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Beautiful Friendship, Rooted in Nature
Ink:  Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce
Paper:  Soft Sea Foam, Thick Whisper White, Peony Garden DSP, Regals DSP
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, Dimensionals, retired Basics Sequins

2 comments:

CraftyHunnypots said...

Such a soft and delicate card Christy I'm sure your mom is going to love it. Wish her well for me x Natalie Arnold

Tanya said...

This is a beautiful card for your mom! I love the idea of the wink of stella!