Monday, January 25, 2021

Disney Cruise: Butterfly Garden (Key West)

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  My birthday was yesterday and we celebrated starting with waffles for breakfast (with strawberries and lots of whipped cream, of course) and then had pizza, cake and ice cream for dinner. I love me some carbs but I'm kinda looking forward to getting back to healthier eating now ;)

So!  I have another Disney cruise layout to share today, and it's bright and fun and I love it.


I chose Tangelo Twist for my page base color because of Ryan's super bright orange shirt, and the purples for the patterned paper and photo mats because of the flowers.  I love purple but for some reason I don't seem to use it a lot on scrapbook pages, so I'm always happy when I do manage to sneak some in there.  I love going to places like this butterfly garden--so easy to get some really eye-catching pictures!  They also had a pair of very noisy flamingos living there but I liked all my butterfly pictures better than the flamingo ones, so there ya go.

Today's color palette:  Tangelo Twist, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Lucky Limeade, and Whisper White.  I don't know that I would have put these colors together on a card or anything like that, but I do love how they work together on this layout!

Hope your week is off to a good start.  Tomorrow is Ryan's first day at daycare, he'll be doing a good chunk of time every Tuesday and Thursday until whenever I can start my job, and then he'll be full time.  I'm hoping to get some good stamping/scrapping done this week!  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet, Calendar Alphabet & Numbers, Positive Thoughts
Ink:  Gorgeous Grape, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Tangelo Twist, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Botanical Butterfly DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: