Monday, January 18, 2021

Disney Cruise: Key West

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Once again I managed to do some sorting on photos yesterday, so I'm 3 for 3 on Sunday mornings for this year.  Woo!  I've also made some scrappy progress, I am currently at 10 pages completed for the year so far.  Of course the first four layouts were mostly finished last year and I just finished the embellishments and journaling on them, but yay I'm making progress.

Time for today's layout!  Our first port on the Disney cruise:


Bright, fun colors, right?  I seem to be using a lot of Lucky Limeade lately.  Key West is known for Key lime pie (of which we did partake) so Lucky Limeade seemed to be a natural choice for my page base, and I pulled the bright orange and pink from Ryan's and my shirts.  And how many citrus stamps do I own?  Enough to have limes in two sizes on here, at least.

So there's the palette:  Lucky Limeade, Tangelo Twist, Pixie Pink (wow has that been retired for a long time), Dapper Denim, and Whisper White.

We actually got a decent amount of snow over the weekend, so I think later today we're going to take Ryan out sledding.  Cheers, y'all, and stay toasty!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet, Lemon Zest, Cute Fruit
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Dapper Denim
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Pixie Pink, Tangelo Twist, Thick Whisper White, Tangelo Twist DSP
Accessories:  Circle punch

No comments: