Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Died Tulips

Afternoon, y'all!  I had to be at work early this morning so I didn't get a chance to write my blog post before now, but I do have a die-tastic card to share today.


This is actually the second of two cards I made with this week's Global Design Project sketch:


I made my card landscape orientation rather than portrait just so I could show more of the tulips die.  This card is already out in the mail even--mailed it out today to some friends that could use a bit of paper sunshine.  I cut out the tulips from Daffodil Delight cardstock and then mulled around for a while wondering what to use for the other colors on my card, and finally landed on Pumpkin Pie and Pacific Point.  What do you think?  I was going for sunny :)  The tulip line is popped up on Dimensionals and I'm tickled with how that turned out.

Looks like I've got just a bit of time to myself this afternoon before Ryan gets home, so I'm going to either go work in my craft room or else watch this week's NCIS and do my stitching.  Either way I'm happy!  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Celebrate with Flowers
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Thick Basic White, Pacific Point DSP
Accessories:  Tulips dies, Basic Borders dies, Dimensionals

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

This is super cute! I love that cloud die but rarely use it....I must rectify that! Your tulips are sweet!